Miami Beach Water Heater Installation Service
Dick Rosher Plumbing of South Beach provides water heater installations of all types. Dick Rosher Plumbing on Miami Beach can dispatch our fully stocked water heater truck to your home right now. Fast efficient exact replacement of your existing water heater. Dick Rosher Plumbing of Miami Beach can also provide installation of gas or electic tankless water heaters.
Dick Rosher Plumbing is Authorized Miami Beach repair and installation of Noritz Gas tankless water heaters and Stiebel Eltron brand electric tankless water heaters made in Germany. Most single family homes in the Miami area size out to for Stiebel Eltron tankless water heater Models Tempera 12, Tempera 15, and or Tempera 20. We also install the less expensive Eemax & Titan Brands. We have installed hundreds of these Tankless water heaters in Miami Beach, Florida. Tankless Water heater sizing and calculating incoming water temperature, volume and velocity are required variables to consider when sizing a model that functions properly at the load or demand for your home.
Call Dick Rosher Plumbing in Miami Beach 786-478-1544 for a water heater installation cost price.
Would you like to install a tankless water in Miami Beach? Dick Rosher Plumbing can also change out to a tankless water heater. German based Stiebel Corporation manufactures our preferred line of products.
Tankless water heaters save $30.00 to $80.00 per month on electricity, and receive your federal tax credit, your return on investment (R.O.I.) will be realized in 12-24 months. That is a fantastic R.O.I. Since the average service free lifespan of a superior quality tankless is water heater is 10-15 years.
Miami Beach Commercial Restaurant and Hotel Boiler Water Heater Installation
Call Dick Rosher Plumbing of Miami Beach 24 hours a day for our water heater boiler emergency plumber in Miami Beach and water heater repair and installation services. Dick Rosher Plumbing in Miami Beach has installed and serviced and repaired hundreds of hotel and restaurant water heaters and boilers. We understand when there is no hot water that is an emergency commercial hot water heater failure that must be repaired fast.
Please take a moment and check out the superior quality of Stiebel Eltron Tempera Line below.
The Tempra® series has been redesigned completely inside and out – upgraded heavy-duty electronics, a simple single flow sensor design, a hinged cover for easy access, and Advanced Flow Control™ for the Tempra® Plus. Welcome to the next generation of German quality.
|Unlimited supply of hot water|
The Tempra® continually heats water instantaneously as you require it – and only when you require it. The Tempra® unit completely replaces a conventional tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs.
Tank-less Water heaters & Tank type water heaters.
Save money! Save a minimum of 30.00 per month by installing a Tank-less water heater. The average savings per month is $50.00 -$80.00. Additionally, federal & State tax credits and rebates are offered by your gas company.
Dick Rosher plumbing will install or service your tankless water heater.
We install natural gas, propane or electric tankless water heaters.
Dick Rosher Plumbing will also install standard tank type gas or electric water heaters.
Miami Beach Heat Pump Water Heater Installation
In “Energy Saver” mode, this water heater’s high efficiency heat pump operates automatically for hot water storage in this sequence:
- A fan pulls air through the top air filter.
- Heat in the air is absorbed by eco-friendly refrigerant inside the evaporator coil and cool (dehumidified) air is exhausted.
- Refrigerant is pumped through a compressor, which increases the temperature.
- Simultaneously the cooler water from the bottom of the tank is pumped to the top of the appliance, where it circulates through a patented condenser coil.
- Hot refrigerant transfers its heat to the water inside the condenser coil.
- Heated water is returned back to the top of the tank.
- All functions are controlled simultaneously by an advanced circuit board located behind the user touch pad.
- In “Normal” mode, the heat pump can run in tandem with an electric element during periods of high demand.
- In “Electric Heat Only” mode, the heat pump is disabled and the appliance operates like a standard electric water heater with two elements.
- Condensate drain connection.
- Backup electric heating elements.
We are certified to service & install:
Tank-less liquid petroleum (propane) and natural gas water heaters:Rheem, Noritz, Takagi, Ruud, Bosch, Paloma, Rinnai
Electric Tank-less and Standard tank type water heaters:Eemax, Titan, Stiebel Eltron, Tempura, A.O. Smith, American heaters, Reliant, Lochinvar